- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- inBiz uses Iz as its currency. InWorldz LLC has established that the Iz has zero (0) external value. Consequently, All Iz stored in your inBiz account have no external cash value.]
- Balances in accounts without activity for 2 years will be set to 0, and all data associated with the account may be removed.
- "Inwordz" is a trademark owned by Inworldz, LLC. inBiz is not affiliated or endorsed by Inworldz™, but we fully endorse their Terms of Service and any use of this website should comply with their terms.
- Buying or selling on inBiz constitutes a contract between the buyer and seller. InBiz does not warrantee products sold through inBiz, nor provide customer service on behalf of the seller.
- inBiz requires that sellers keep product listings accurate, but can not guarantee that they do so.
- You may sell most items provided they are deliverable in Inworldz™ and you own the copyright, or distribution rights. You must be careful not to infringe upon any one else's copyright or trademarks.
- You may not sell real life objects or services not related to Inworldz™ through the marketplace.
- You may not sell anything that violates the Inworldz™ Terms of Service, or that is determined by our staff to be a potential violation of those terms.
- Products allowed, as well as any individual's participation in the Marketplace, are completely at the discretion of inBiz.
- You may sell adult items, but all the descriptions and images in your products must be suitable for a general audience. This means no depictions of sexual acts and no nudity.
- As part of general quality control and system maintenance, we will test-deliver your items from time to time. Products will be delivered to an inBiz avatar account and then discarded. These tests are intended to be conducted "silently", but occasionally you may get a delivery message depending on what system is being tested. Products failing test deliveries are set to inactive so that customers will not make purchases that can't be delivered. Please test deliver your own products from time to time.
- We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information about our customers. Personal information includes all of the personally identifying information that is provided to us. We are sensitive to these privacy interests and believe that protecting valuable personal/financial information is one of our most significant responsibilities. The policies outlined below describe our policies to protect your privacy.
- inBiz collects, retains and uses only the information about its customers that is required to administer its business and provide a high level of service to its clients. All information collected will be treated as confidential. Occasionally, inBiz may share information with third parties working to improve inBiz services, or with third parties investigating fraud, abuse, and violations of our terms of service. Information will not be sold, exchanged or passed on to any other individuals or marketing companies.
- inBiz uses procedures defined by Inworldz and Linden Labs to evaluate currency exchange transactions. Consequently, information pertaining to your currency exchange transactions is transmitted to their servers for approval.
- If inBiz is ever purchased in whole, some customer data may be exchanged so long as the purchaser agrees to maintain the same level of confidentiality as we currently provide.
- All transactions are handled securely through digitally encrypted Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology.
- inBiz Marketplace, 2885 Sanford Ave SW #20766, Grandville, MI 49418, United States