Multipurpose Info giver, sales display, group inviter, activity reporter and name recorder
♦ Give out notecards, LMs, freebies, anything
♦ Record names of people who take info/items
♦ Know when info/items are taken and see user profile
♦ Load webpage
♦ Let people sign up for anything by clicking (names added to list on touch)
♦ Can be restricted to group access only**
♦ Offer group invite (via link in private chat message)
On a single touch:
• Gives notecards, LMs, any items (unlimited)
• Gives items individually or in folder
• Loads webpage URL
• Says chat message to toucher
• IMs owner
• Records names
• Plays sound
• Offers group invite via private chat (same group as object or specify another)
• Hovertext in 10 colours
• Reports names on demand via private chat or email
• Automatically emails names when list reaches 150 and saves a backup to notecard.
All functions optional and easily customised.
• Notecard setup and customisation – easy to edit and duplicate
• Menu for regular operations
• Reports name list on demand via IM or email
• Names list report formatted one name per line for easy addition mailer devices
• 12 styles of kiosk and signs included - or make your own.
• Copy – unlimited, easy to duplicate setup
• Mod - rename and modify signs or place scripts in any object of your own.
• Hard-copy backups of mail lists
** Sign must be set to that group.
1. Rez a Touch Point display; rename and drag your own texture onto the front prim.
Or copy the scripts and notecards into your own prim*.
2. Edit "Config" notecard for setup and reporting options.
For group invite, group UUID must be specified in Config card. UUID can be obtained by setting object to that group and clicking "Get Key" in menu. Group must be open enrollment.
--TO GIVE ITEMS--
3. Drag any number of items into contents (scripts or sound files must be packed in a prim first)
4. --TO PLAY SOUND ON TOUCH
Drag a sound file into contents. Touch point will auto detect and play once on touch.
5. Click "Test Click" to see what toucher receives.
6. Click "Check Setup" in menu to check current setup.
MENU (Regular functions)
• Get group - Says the UUID key of group the object is set to (to invite to a different group than object will be set to, set object temporarily to other group and click this to get UUID key to add to Config notecard.)
• Test Click - For owner to test their setup - mimics what a customer will receive on clicking.
• Turn Off - Turns off Touch Point and hides hovertext. Touch to turn back on.
• Get Names - Says current list of names in private chat and gives you list on notecard with location and date.
• Email Names - Sends list of names to email address given (does not clear name list).
• Clear Names - Clears name list and resets counter. Does not clear other settings.
• Help - Gives a copy of this notecard.
• Reset - Resets the script.
• ClearBackup - Deletes any "ListBackup..." notecards.
• Check Setup - Click to list all current settings.
Available in-world at ArtiZan Creative Solutions - http://places.inworldz.com/Matahari%20Island/182/102/25
ArtiZan Product Standards
♦ User-friendly design
♦ Clear and detailed help files
♦ Available customer support
♦ Efficient, low-resource scripting
♦ Free version updates included
♦ Upgrade to a higher model and only pay the difference.